DarkHour Rsps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkHour Rsps

Here we have DarkHour

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DHScape's forum, for technical reasons has been moved here. Please re-register in those forums, and these particular forums will be closed shortly. Thanks! Wink

Online/Offline

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crowley
Administrator
Administrator
Crowley

Online/Offline Empty
PostSubject: Online/Offline   Online/Offline I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Setting it up so instead of World-1 and World-8 we have online and offline in friends list...Wink
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Administrator
Administrator
Crowley

Online/Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online/Offline   Online/Offline I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:18 pm

never mind, remembered that it's client issue, and i don't know how to fix that in silab ;P
Back to top Go down
kickingjamie
G-Moderator
G-Moderator
kickingjamie

Online/Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online/Offline   Online/Offline I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:22 am

well if you ever need to do it when we get a custom client heres a tutorial on how to perfect the friends list (not written by me).
Back to top Go down
Unholy One
Owner
Owner
Unholy One

Online/Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online/Offline   Online/Offline I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Ahem. Time for some explaining. Silab is similar to Moparscape's client. Both came after the 317 cache was released to the public. Moparscape's client doesn't have the proper online/offline on the friend's list. Silab and Moparscape are pure 317 clients, with the 377 cache. If you wish to see the online/offline you'll need a re-named or non- renamed client, AKA: Custom client. Since you can't use the class files from the Silabsoft client, that is. Any client that has the 474-503+ gameframe with the 377 cache will have this fix.
Back to top Go down
http://dhour.webs.com/index.htm
Crowley
Administrator
Administrator
Crowley

Online/Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online/Offline   Online/Offline I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:07 pm

thanks awfully mate lol, but would it be fixable in silab if I de-compiled the class files into java files?
Back to top Go down
kickingjamie
G-Moderator
G-Moderator
kickingjamie

Online/Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online/Offline   Online/Offline I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Crowley wrote:
thanks awfully mate lol, but would it be fixable in silab if I de-compiled the class files into java files?

if you do that i will love you forever!
Back to top Go down
Crowley
Administrator
Administrator
Crowley

Online/Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online/Offline   Online/Offline I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:58 pm

lol It'd be worth a try. As soon as I've finished transferring files and reinstalling windows I'll tinker around with silab and see what i can come up with. don't get your hopes up tho lol
Back to top Go down
Unholy One
Owner
Owner
Unholy One

Online/Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online/Offline   Online/Offline I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Won't work. The class files are much different than a regular client.
Back to top Go down
http://dhour.webs.com/index.htm
Crowley
Administrator
Administrator
Crowley

Online/Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online/Offline   Online/Offline I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Yeah so I've noticed, doesn't mean it's impossible tho.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Online/Offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online/Offline   Online/Offline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online/Offline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkHour Rsps :: Stuff 'Bout Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: