DarkHour Rsps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkHour Rsps

Here we have DarkHour

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DHScape's forum, for technical reasons has been moved here. Please re-register in those forums, and these particular forums will be closed shortly. Thanks! Wink

Beta :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Liquid
Owner
Owner
Owner Liquid

Beta :) Empty
PostSubject: Beta :)   Beta :) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:13 am

The server is in beta with chris connor and rolling working on it if i seem like im doing nothing lol.. im gonna try to help out with the forum and get some junk deleted
Back to top Go down
Unholy One
Owner
Owner
Unholy One

PostSubject: Re: Beta :)   Beta :) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:58 am

Owner Liquid wrote:
The server is in beta with chris connor and rolling working on it if i seem like im doing nothing lol.. im gonna try to help out with the forum and get some junk deleted

PJ, don't worry you'll still the original DHscape owner after all. We need you for this, you do help us out. You help me test before I release my projects, even if they failed.
Back to top Go down
http://dhour.webs.com/index.htm
kickingjamie
G-Moderator
G-Moderator
kickingjamie

PostSubject: Re: Beta :)   Beta :) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:50 am

Unholy One wrote:
Owner Liquid wrote:

PJ, don't worry you'll still the original DHscape owner after all. We need you for this, you do help us out. You help me test before I release my projects, even if they failed.

technically yuri is the original dhscape owner but you wouldn't know that Wink
Back to top Go down
Unholy One
Owner
Owner
Unholy One

PostSubject: Re: Beta :)   Beta :) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:49 pm

kickingjamie wrote:
Unholy One wrote:
Owner Liquid wrote:

technically yuri is the original dhscape owner but you wouldn't know that Wink

Yuri was owned Limitscape. Limitscape and DHscape became one. I was on Limitscape before I was with DHscape. I do know, but Yuri. . . Well I haven't seen him around too much.
Back to top Go down
http://dhour.webs.com/index.htm
Owner Liquid
Owner
Owner
Owner Liquid

PostSubject: Re: Beta :)   Beta :) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:25 pm

to be honest jamie is right but it was my name and his source that made what it is today so im not argueing let it be what it is i respect yuri and would never go against him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta :)   Beta :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta :)
Page 1 of 1