DarkHour Rsps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkHour Rsps

Here we have DarkHour

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
DHScape's forum, for technical reasons has been moved here. Please re-register in those forums, and these particular forums will be closed shortly. Thanks! Wink

Server Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crowley
Administrator
Administrator
Crowley

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Server Rules   Server Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Rules

In game if you type the command ::rules you will be presented with a number of rules that you must follow. This is the first thing you are suggested to do. If you break the rules the excuse "I didn't know it was against the rules" wont do I'm afraid! So, be sure you know them!

General Rules:

1. Do not Spam. (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages [This results in an automatic mute.])
2. Do not disrespect others. (That means anyone. From new players to Owners, and all in between.)
3. Do not Noclip, as it is an Autoban (For those who don't know what no clip is, it's going through the walls and other apparent impervious objects and such using cheats/commands & glitches)
4. No begging for items.
5. If you plan to quit the game, Quit. If you lie, It may result in a 48 Hour Mute/Ban. No body likes a Drama Queen for Attention.
6. Cursing is tolerated, as long as it is used indirectly and not at another player. (Example. Oh shit Tz-Tok-Jad just kicked my Arse.)
7. No account Hacking. You'll be found out and Banned. As simple as that.
8. No using SYI or attempting to Null the server. (This results in an IP Ban)
9. No Asking for staff positions, even if there is an open spot, use the application sections to apply.
10. No applying for a staff spot when there is not one available.
11. Looting is allowed. However, If you both agree to "Give Back Stuff (GBS)" or a similar agreement, you are expected to honor said agreement.
12. No Administrators or Co-Owners are allowed to Trade. Moderators, Members, and Non-Members may trade however.
13. No impersonation. (This results in an immediate IP Ban.)
14. No Attacking a NPC that was not meant to retaliate. (Example. Shop-keepers, the Home NPCs [This results in an automatic Ban])
15. No Advertising other servers on Dhscape.
16. No Spamming Dhscape and Dhscape.no-ip.biz on other peoples servers. (Results in a ban)
17. No staff member is to abuse ANY given power they may have. If they do, it will result in Demotion, and possibly a ban, depending on the severity of the issue.
18. Staff members are forbidden to give away items over a certain value, to help to ensure a balanced economy.
19. Have Fun Smile

Pking Specific:

1. No luring in CastleWars (::cw)
2. Anything goes at Mage Bank (::mb)
3. Do not Mass Barrage (Constantly piling barrage spells one on top of another)
4. If a pking glitch is found, do not do it on purpose, inform a staff member, and try to avoid the glitch.
5. No teaming in loot (::loot)
6. No Pjing (Player Jumping) in loot (::loot)
7. Do not loot other player's kills.
8. No X-Logging (Closing the Client in the middle of a fight)(Thanks goes to Unholy One on clearing this up Smile)
9. Honor any pking agreement you make with your opponent before the fight.
Back to top Go down
Owner Liquid
Owner
Owner
Owner Liquid

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Rules   Server Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:26 pm

the pking rules need to be redone
Back to top Go down

Server Rules
Page 1 of 1