DarkHour Rsps

Here we have DarkHour
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DHScape's forum, for technical reasons has been moved here. Please re-register in those forums, and these particular forums will be closed shortly. Thanks! Wink

Share | 
 

 Beta :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner Liquid
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Beta :)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:13 am

The server is in beta with chris connor and rolling working on it if i seem like im doing nothing lol.. im gonna try to help out with the forum and get some junk deleted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unholy One
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-01-15
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Beta :)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:58 am

Owner Liquid wrote:
The server is in beta with chris connor and rolling working on it if i seem like im doing nothing lol.. im gonna try to help out with the forum and get some junk deleted

PJ, don't worry you'll still the original DHscape owner after all. We need you for this, you do help us out. You help me test before I release my projects, even if they failed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dhour.webs.com/index.htm
kickingjamie
G-Moderator
G-Moderator
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Beta :)   Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:50 am

Unholy One wrote:
Owner Liquid wrote:
The server is in beta with chris connor and rolling working on it if i seem like im doing nothing lol.. im gonna try to help out with the forum and get some junk deleted

PJ, don't worry you'll still the original DHscape owner after all. We need you for this, you do help us out. You help me test before I release my projects, even if they failed.

technically yuri is the original dhscape owner but you wouldn't know that Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unholy One
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-01-15
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Beta :)   Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:49 pm

kickingjamie wrote:
Unholy One wrote:
Owner Liquid wrote:
The server is in beta with chris connor and rolling working on it if i seem like im doing nothing lol.. im gonna try to help out with the forum and get some junk deleted

PJ, don't worry you'll still the original DHscape owner after all. We need you for this, you do help us out. You help me test before I release my projects, even if they failed.

technically yuri is the original dhscape owner but you wouldn't know that Wink

Yuri was owned Limitscape. Limitscape and DHscape became one. I was on Limitscape before I was with DHscape. I do know, but Yuri. . . Well I haven't seen him around too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dhour.webs.com/index.htm
Owner Liquid
Owner
Owner
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Beta :)   Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:25 pm

to be honest jamie is right but it was my name and his source that made what it is today so im not argueing let it be what it is i respect yuri and would never go against him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Beta :)   

Back to top Go down
 
Beta :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Beta medals and ribbons guide
» The Beta - Tips n Tricks thread
» Team up for the beta
» What do you not like about the Beta?
» Chakra TR's first gow3 beta montage

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkHour Rsps :: Server Information :: Server Status-
Jump to: